Incorrect warming of bearings is frequently the cause of bearing damage.
The solution – Simatherm induction heaters
The novel design achieves optimum efficiency and cuts warming time and energy consumption by up to 80%.
Features of the Simatherm units:
- Automatic time and temperature control
- Temperature probe for temperature control between 0 – 250 °C
- Digital display
- Automatic demagnetisation
- Power reduction by up to 80%
- Thermal overheating protection of induction coil and electronics
- Compact construction, modern design
- Light weight
- A range of standard yoke sizes is included with every induction heater.
Its function equals that of an electric transformer. With an induction coil, a very high amperage with a low voltage is induced into a ring-shaped workpiece. Thereby it is heated consistently within minutes. Heat is only induced to the workpiece whereas the heater itself remains at ambient temperature and can be touched without risk at any time.
Hot Plate HPS (small) and HPL (large)
Electric hotplate with thermostat controlled heating